Wednesday, August 11, 2010

crafty photos...

Well, I didn't get a new digital camera for my birthday, but I had a friend who offered to give me her old one! How perfect. I gladly accepted, especially since she didn't even want any payment.

I am now taking photos of all the crafties that I have been working on for the last few months.


Summer Solstice Dress


This is my very first dress to make from a pattern! I made it for our Summer Solstice Party.


Green High Waisted Skirt

This skirt was a size 20 when I bought it at a thrift store. I wanted to model it after a skirt I found online (below) and it turned out perfect!



Bleached Pants

My version of Alexander McQueen's bleached pants (below). I LOVE THEM!


Dyed Shirts

This was a white tee with music, but of course the armpits turned yellow. Nothing a little fuschia dye can't fix!


5-pack of Men's White Hanes V-Neck Tees for $9.99 and transformed with Rit dye.



Oh there will be plenty more to come in the near future. I will keep updating...

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! I would totally rock that! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this stuff looks amazing!!!!!!!! emily that first dress is magnificent! wait, so is the second. and that dye on the hanes shirts is better than american apparel. good job, girl

    ReplyDelete