Monday, September 14, 2009

I want that...

I got the book "Little Black Book of Style" by Nina Garcia for x-mas and I am quite obsessed with acquiring the basics of a great wardrobe. I have a nice list of things that I want and have found some perfect pieces, but not all.

I love the idea of have great classic pieces to mix and match with trends and accessories for more options in my closet. I have quite a way to go, but I am slowly creating a wonderful collection. Some of the items are my own personal "have-to-haves" and the others are on most lists of what is the base of good style...


*black pointy flats from Steve Madden
*black "Audrey" pants from Express
*fitted blazer from The Limited
*sequin dress from Steve Madden
*leather jacket from Old Navy
*men's blue oxford from American Apparel



Here are the items I am searching for...
*Tuxedo jacket (casual or fancy)


*shift dress
*brown or gray boots
*thick studded leather belt


I of course don't need any of these but I feel like i will get so much use out of these items that I can use and reuse these classics over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment