Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my haircuts...

always require a celebrity muse!

A few years ago, I saw a magazine cover that made me want a drastic haircut so badly I decided to get it in a matter of hours. It was the March 2006 Vogue with Natalie Portman on the cover. It sadly didnt turn out exactly the way I wanted and I ended up growing it out in the long run.


After about a year of growing my hair out for my wedding, I needed a big change. I went all out and got the "Katy Perry." Bangs and all!! I loved it. Well, that is until summer came and my bangs made me so hot that I sweat and they curled, and well, am growing them out.



Now, I am due for yet another do from yet another celebrity. They always have great hair so why not copy them.

As soon as I saw this haircut, style and outfit, for that matter, on Sarah Jessica Parker (or Carrie Bradshaw to be exact) I fell in love! I have been waiting for the perfect time to get another awesome cut and now is the time. I will not go blonde, for now, but I will keep my current blonde highlights.


After Friday the 18th, I will let you see the new 'do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment