Friday, October 30, 2009

Chanel Resort Collection 2010

I saw an article in Marie Claire by Nina Garcia about the new Chanel line. It had photos of the style of the runway show, the behind the scenes, and inspirations of Venice in the 1920's. Chanel's Makeup Creative Director took the makeup and hairstyles from the Italian heiress Marchesa Luisa Casati.

I immediatly fell in love with the collection, of course the B&W, simple and classic pieces, but most of all the makeup. I went home and looked it up. Luckily for style.com I was able to find the entire collection...

Chanel Resort 2010 Collection

Here are a few of my favorites...







The makeup in these photos inspired my own Halloween costume as a Flapper. I am not a pro with makeup, but my best friend happened to be in town and she is a makup artist! Ta-da! She was kind enough to do my makeup for Halloween...



So, thank you Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld for your ever beautiful clothes and imagination. They will always inspire me...

2 comments: